domingo, 17 de enero de 2010

CAN`T BE SAVED


Follow your bliss/It reads on my chest/I know I got it tattooed for a reason/Why can't I just hold it true?/'Cause I'm still crashing all the funerals/Of these people that I never knew /I'm stuck in a coma/Stuck in a never ending sleep/And some day I will wake up/And realize I made up everything/I shut the door and turn all the lights out/And listen to all the songs that the night shouts/They go something just like this/So Go fill up a glass with tonic rocks and gin/And drink yourself to happiness/I'm stuck in a coma/Stuck in a never ending sleep/And some day I will wake up/And realize I made up everything/We can all hang ourselves/From gold chandeliers/And drink good bye to all/All the pain and fears/Loose lips have sunk this ship/To a shallow grave/Washed up upon the rocks.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

domingo, 17 de enero de 2010

CAN`T BE SAVED


Follow your bliss/It reads on my chest/I know I got it tattooed for a reason/Why can't I just hold it true?/'Cause I'm still crashing all the funerals/Of these people that I never knew /I'm stuck in a coma/Stuck in a never ending sleep/And some day I will wake up/And realize I made up everything/I shut the door and turn all the lights out/And listen to all the songs that the night shouts/They go something just like this/So Go fill up a glass with tonic rocks and gin/And drink yourself to happiness/I'm stuck in a coma/Stuck in a never ending sleep/And some day I will wake up/And realize I made up everything/We can all hang ourselves/From gold chandeliers/And drink good bye to all/All the pain and fears/Loose lips have sunk this ship/To a shallow grave/Washed up upon the rocks.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario